LADY BEHIND THE SHOW
Pria Warrick is the Founder and President of the Pria Warrick Finishing Academy, a pioneer and leader in the field of Etiquette training, Protocol, Image building and Behavior Transformation. Ms. Warrick is an Internationally acclaimed Etiquette Expert and Personality builder from the World Famous Finishing School of Switzerland and Counseling Psychologist from Cornell University, U.S.A. specializing on Behavior makeover and transformation. A Qualified Celebrity trainer who has conducted workshops for Corporate Houses, multinationals, Government Departments, Royal Houses, Presidential Houses, Diplomats, Film Stars, Celebrities, Universities, Schools and individuals in India, Europe, Asia, Australia, U.S.A., Africa.
Her modules "Corporate Finesse" and "Impression Management" are world class and extremely popular. Pria Warrick – a former Miss INDIA America, is also a regular columnist with a number of Magazines in U.K., India & Australia on Protocol, Etiquette and Confidence building. She has been featured in International Media such as Wall Street Journal, New York Times, The London Tribune, Economic Times, Financial Times, London Times, the Daily Telegraph, Toronto Star, Gulf News, Times of India, Hindustan Times etc. to name some.
Her famous BBC T.V. show “Indian Finishing School” has been a success worldwide. Her appearances on other International television channels and radio programmes across the globe such as CNN, Boston Radio, BBC, etc. have been received very well among International and Indian audience.
Besides, being a former Ms. INDIA America and Counseling Psychologist, she has other credentials to her credit:
- Recipient of the Woman of the Year Award; 2014 by World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC).
- Image consultant and etiquette expert to many multinationals.
- She is fluent in English, German, French, Hindi language.
- An Image Consultant and Trainer to Femina Miss India Pageant and Grasim Mr. India Contest.
- First Indian Model to make it to the International Ramp in Paris, New York, Milan, Frankfurt and London.